125KHz Wiegand 26/34 RFID EM ID Card Reader Keypad Connect for Access Control Board
- The maximum reading distance is 6cm.
- Waterproof, conforms to IP66.
- It is useful for safety door system, easy to connect and use.
- Ultra-low power consumption, the standby current is less than 50mA.
- Support wiegand 26bits or wiegand 34bits output format.
- Fast response speed, the door opening time is less than 0.3s.
- This device uses high performance MCU to ensure stable performance, and low-power circuit makes the service life longer.
- Widely used in factories, houses, residential quarters, offices, mechanical and electrical control equipment and so on.
- This RFID card reader can’t work-alone and it needs to work with Wiegand protocol access controller, such as access control panel, fingerprint device or master controller.
- Working Voltage: 12VDC
- Static Current: ≤50mA
- Card Type: EM-ID
- Frequency: 125KHz
- Working Temperature: -40 to +140°F
- Working Humidity: 10%-90%RH
- Waterproof Rating: IP66
- Enclosure Material: Plastic
- Panel Material: PC
- Enclosure Color: Black
- Enclosure Size: 86x86x18mm
- Communication Distance: Less than 328ft
- Lead Cable Length: 25cm
- Status Indication: Bi-color LED + Buzzer
- Output Format: Wiegand 26 bit or Wiegand 34 bit (Selectable)
- LED Status Indication: Red means standby, Green means activated
- Please notice that our wiegand reader can’t be compatible with some encrypted cards, such as HID, Indala, Cobra, APCiK, Paradox, Radio, Honeywell,etc.
- Can’t work alone, need work with access control panel.
- 1 x Wiegand Reader
- 1 x English User Manual
- 4 x Plastic Anchors
- 4 x #7 x 1″ Self-Tapping Screw
More latest product information of HOBK, please follow our official Twitter Account: @HOBK89016273.