125KHz Proximity RFID Card Reader Wiegand 26/34 bits for Access Control System
- The RFID card reader can’t work-alone and it needs to work with Wiegand protocol access controller, such as access control panel, fingerprint device or master controller. It uses high performance MCU to ensure stable performance, and low-power circuit makes the service life longer.
- The maximum reading distance is 6cm.
- Waterproof, conforms to IP66.
- It is useful for safety door system, easy to connect and use.
- Ultra-low power consumption, the standby current is less than 50mA.
- Support wiegand 26bits or wiegand 34bits output format.
- Fast response speed, the door opening time is less than 0.3s.
- Widely used in factories, houses, residential quarters, offices, mechanical and electrical control equipment and so on.
- Working Voltage: 12VDC
- Static Current: ≤50mA
- Card Type: EM-ID
- Frequency: 125KHz
- Working Temperature: -40℃~60℃
- Working Humidity: 10%-90%RH
- Output Format: Wiegand 26bits or Wiegand 34bits (Selectable)
- Waterproof Rating: IP66
- Shell Material: PC + ABS
- Panel Material: PC
- Shell Size: 90x45x19mm / 3-35/64″ x 1-49/64″ x 3/4″
- Communication Distance: Less than 100M / 328ft
- Lead Cable Length: 25cm / 9-27/32″
- Status Indication: Bi-color LED + Buzzer
- LED Status Indication: Red means standby, Green means activated
- Please notice that our wiegand reader can’t be compatible with some encrypted cards, such as HID, Indala, Cobra, APCiK, Paradox, Radio, Honeywell,etc.
- Can’t work alone, need work with access control panel.
- 1 x Card Reader
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x Plastic Anchors
- 2 x #7 x 1″ Self-Tapping Screw, used for fixing
More latest product information of HOBK, please follow our official Twitter Account: @HOBK89016273.
There are no reviews yet.