Dedicated Electric Bolt Lock for Sliding Door Fail Secure NO Mode
- The Fail Secure is Unlocked when energized.
- This is an all-metal construction electric lock, designed for sliding door.
- With European-type cylinder and has both electric control and manual control functions.
- Under the temperature of 60 ℃ or -40 ℃ below zero it can be operated normally benefit by the all-metal linkage parts.
- The solid steel bolt can withstand 500kg holding force, and this lock has the special high security design of the anti-prizing function after the bolt is inserted.
Electric Bolt: 150Lx25Wx38H(mm) / 5.91Lx0.98Wx1.50H(inches)
Electric Strike: 150Lx25Wx53H(mm)/ 5.91Lx0.98Wx2.09H(inches)
- Voltage: DC12V
- Current: 850mA
- Signal Output: Lock signal(NO/NC/COM)
- Feature: Fail Secure
- Operating Temp: -20℃~+50℃ / -4℉~122℉
- Net Weight: 1Kg / 2.2lb
- 1 x Electric Lock
- 5 x Keys
- 1 x Install Kit
- 1 x English Manual
More latest product information of HOBK, please follow our official Twitter Account: @HOBK89016273.
There are no reviews yet.