Fail-Safe Electric Drop Bolt Lock for Narrow Door Access Control System
- Working Voltage: 12V/24V DC
- Working Current: Start state 1.2A; Persistent state 120mA
- NC mode – (locked while supplied with power), fail safe mode
- Wires: Red to “NC”, black to “GND”. Yellow line and white line are useless, don’t need to be connected
- Suitable For: Wooden door, Glass door, Metal door, Fireproof door, etc.
- Installation: Unfold install (surface mounted)
- Material: Aluminum alloy material
- Time delay: 0/3/6SEC
- Surface scrub treatment, durable and wear-resistant
- Lock body use hexagon screw, fixed panel, anti-theft and more security
- Coil type: Continuous working
- Locking mode: Magnetic induction
- Dimensions: 150x34x28mm
- Lock Core: The diameter is 12.5MM, extending the length of 15MM
- Working Voltage: 12VDC
- Working current: Start-up 1.2A Persistent state 120mA
- Operating Mode: NC (locked while supplied with power), fail safe mode
- Wires: red to “NC”, black to “GND”.
- Warm Note: yellow line and white line are useless, don’t need to be connected.
- 1 x Electri bolt lock
- 1 x Bag of installation kit
- 1 x Manual (English)
More latest product information of HOBK, please follow our official Twitter Account: @HOBK89016273.