Metal Structure IP65 Wiegand 26 bit 125KHz RFID Card Reader for EM Card
- Appearance: metal structure, safe, anti-vandal
- Support Card: 125KHz EM
- Output Format: 26bit is factory default setting
- Ultra-low Power Consumption: <30mA
- Comforms to IP65: It is fully-potted, conforms to IP65, can be used for indoor or outdoor and harsh environments.
- Anti-taper Technology: Built-in light dependent resistor (LDR) for anti-tamper. It will alarm once there is a person unauthorized try to access.
- Testing: electrical fast transient burst generator 3.5KV, electrostatic immunity tester 15KV, high and low temperature tester -40℃~60℃ / -40℉~140℉
- Suit For: Storage, bank, prison etc
- Supply Voltage: 12VDC
- Standby Current: <30mA
- Support Cards: 125Khz EM
- Response time: 0.1s (typical)
- Output format for EM card: Wiegand 26 compulsively
- Card Reading Range: 3-6cm / 1.18-2.36in
- Operating Temperature: -40℃~60℃ / -40℉~140℉
- Level of Protection: IP65
- Transmit Distance: 100m / 328ft
- Cable Length: 90-100cm / 35.43-39.37in
- Dimension: L135xW58xH26(mm) / L5.31xW2.28xH1.02(in)
- Mark 4 dots (A,B,C,D) on the wall for screws and 1 dot (F) for the cable, then drill hole (A,B,C,D) in 6mm diameter, and drill the hole (F) in 10mm diameter.
- Plug the Rubber Bungs into the 4 holes (A,B,C,D). Fix the back cover firmly on the wall with Self-tapping screws.
- Thread the cable through the cable hole.
- Attach the front cover to the back cover, and use the screw E to fix it.
- 1 x Card Reader
- 1 x User Manual
- 4 x Rubber Bungs
- 4 x Self Tapping Screws
- Tip: As the RFID reader controlled by access control board, please refer to the manual of access control board for operate it.
More latest product information of HOBK, please follow our official Twitter Account: @HOBK89016273.