22 AWG Gauge 2 Conductor Bare Copper Unshielded Alarm Security Burglar Cable Wire (50ft)
- Our quality stranded burglar cable has copper cores and a durable, yet flexible PVC outer insulation making it ideal for any low voltage installations.
- Apply to security monitoring and alarm system, building intercom system, for electrical equipment internal line control, for signal control of computer, instrument, electronic equipment and automation equipment.
- Commonly used in security/CCTV & Access control installations. Alarm cable can be used in a wide variety of applications such as; connecting to PIR sensors, door/window contacts, linking control panels together and much more.
- 0.3mm² RVV 300/300V square meter copper wire cable extend RVV wire
- PVC riser rated jacket
- The 50ft variants in our range are hand cut to length and are not likely to be supplied on a reel.
- No. of Cores: 2
- Nominal area: 0.3mm² / 22 AWG
- Conductor Size: 16/0.15mm
- Conductor Material: Bare copper (high grade)
- Insulation Material: Polyviny chloride
- Insulation Nom. Thickness: 1.65mm Core Colours: White, Blue
- Cabling Lay Pitch: 65mm
- Jacket Material: Polyvinyl chloride
- Jacket Colour: Black
- Jacket Nom. Thickness: 0.6mm
- Jacket Diameter: 4.5mm
- Length: 50ft
- Applications: Access control panels, security panels, card readers, sensors, keypads, power, microphones, speakers, alarm system
- 1 x 50ft copper wire
- Voltage drop should be taken into consideration before installing to ensure suitability particularly if you are going over a long distance at a high current.
More latest product information of HOBK, please follow our official Twitter Account: @HOBK89016273.