22 AWG Gauge 50ft 4 Conductor Bare Unshielded Cable Alarm Security Burglar Wire
- The 50ft variants in our range are hand cut to length and are not likely to be supplied on a reel.
- Our quality stranded cable has copper cores and a durable, yet flexible PVC outer insulation making it ideal for any low voltage installations
- Commonly used in security/CCTV & Access control installations. Alarm cable can be used in a wide variety of applications such as; connecting to PIR sensors, door/window contacts, linking control panels together and much more.
- Voltage drop should be taken into consideration before installing to ensure suitability particularly if you are going over a long distance at a high current. Sometimes techniques such as doubling/tripling up the cores are used to achieve greater distances.
- No. of Cores: 4
- Core Colours: Brown/Black/Blue/Grey
- Conductor Area CSA (per strand): 0.3mm² / 22AWG
- Upper limit of overall diameter: 6mm
- Conductor Material: Copper (high grade)
- Current Rating: 1A
- Max Working Voltage: 50V RMS
- Resistance: 98.7 Ohms / KM
- PVC Jacket Colour: White
- PVC Thickness: 0.5mm
- Length: 50ft
- Applications: Access control panels, security panels, card readers, sensors, keypads, power, microphones, speakers, alarm system
- 1 x 50ft copper wire
More latest product information of HOBK, please follow our official Twitter Account: @HOBK89016273.
There are no reviews yet.