Contactless 125kHz RFID Proximity Smart Access Card for Access Control & Time Attendance (1.8mm thick, Pack of 50)
- Standard 125Khz ID Card; Read only, can’t been programmed
- Can not support HID
- Compatible with standard ID access devices or ID reader
- Can’t compatible with UHF reader and encrypted readers, for example, HID, Indala,Cobra, APCiK ,Paradox,Radio, etc.
- Pre-programmed with unique 18-digit ID number on each card. (The first 10 digits are the ABA code, the last 8 digits are wiegand code)
- Pre-programmed with unique 18-digit ID number in each card (The first 10 digitals is ABA code, the last 8 digitals is wiegand code.)
- This RFID card is read only, can not been programmed
- Operation Frequency: 125KHz
- TK4100 Chip
- Storage Capacity: 64bit
- Communication Protocol: ISO 18000-2
- Standard ID compatible
- Compatible standard ID door access devices or ID reader
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy
- Ideal for use in ID and access control
- With card ID printing
- Size: approx. : 86x54x1.8mm / 3-25/64″ x 2-1/8″ x 5/64″
- Material: PVC & ABS
- Operation Temperature: -40℉~185℉
- Please notice that our RFID cards can’t be compatible with UHF reader and encrypted readers, for example, the reader of following brands: HID, Indala, Cobra, APCiK, Paradox, Radio, Honeywell,etc.
- Please consult your technician to ensure your reader will support normal (non-encrypted) standard 125KHz RFID cards.
- 50 x RFID Cards (Can’t been programmed)
More latest product information of HOBK, please follow our official Twitter Account: @HOBK89016273.