125KHz RFID EM ID Inductive Tag Token for Guard Tour Patrol System Checkpoint (Pack of 50)
- Uses EM format RFID signal: 125Khz
- Non-contact reading
- Very durable (Over 20 years usage life)
- Completely waterproof, all-weather that can be used reliably in rainy, snowy, dusty, or other adverse environments
- Passive and no power required for operation
- Each card come with a unique ID number,but the ID number not print in the case
- Dimension: Diameter 40mm/1.57in
- Thickness: 4mm / 0.16in
- Readable distance: 0-60mm / 0-2.36in
- Material: ABS
- Applicable to patrol, trees, animals, access, public transportation, parking, identity authentication, attendance management, ticket, card payment, product identification, etc.
- This EM/ID signal card/button shape are used together with our guard tour hand-held readers. They are completely waterproof. Can be operate in wide temperature ranges. Suitable for being mounted on wall and it is designed with backlight so easily be identified in poor light condition, those signal cards can be read without contact.They are the ideal replacement products for contact-based guard tour checkpoints.
- 50 x Tag
More latest product information of HOBK, please follow our official Twitter Account: @HOBK89016273.
There are no reviews yet.