ANSI Standard Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Finish Electric Strike Door Lock for Access Control Cylindrical Locksets – Input Voltage 24VDC
- Field-selectable for fail-safe or fail-secure operation on the back
- 2,200-lb (1000kg) Jaw strength, Tested to 500,000 cycles
- Complete mounting hardware included, Screw terminals for ease of wiring
- This Eelectric Door Strike can be used with virtually any cylindrical door locking system, can be used to convert cylindrical lock sets into an electronic access controlled locking system
- Reversible non-handed design fits either right hand or left-handed doors
- Shallow design for use with most metal doors
- Powered by a solenoid, not a buzzer coil
- Stainless-steel keeper for strength and long life
- Door indoor use only
- Special design,easy to adjust the distance of the Lock-tongue
- Testing to 1000000 cycles
- High-Temperature Painted, Durable and Beautiful Article
- Designed for Metal Frame drill a hole,then install it directly
- Input Voltage: 24VDC
- Current: 160mA
- Faceplate Size (LxW): 4-7/8″ x 1-15/64″ / 124×31.5mm
- Case Size: 1-7/32″ x 3-11/32″ x 1-17/64″ deep [31mm x 85mm x 32mm deep]
- Strike Opening: 11/16″ x 1-61/64″ x 3/4″ deep [17.5mm x 49.5mm x 19mm deep]
- Holding Force: 1000kg / 2204lb
- Face plate Housing: Painted Steel
- Function: Built-out MOV
- Weight: 0.38kg / 0.84lb
- Strike lock need work with cylindrical lockset which need buy separately.
- Before placing order, please check the size of door’s frame to avoid wrong purchase.
- In order to protect the lock, please connect the diode during installation.
- This strike is not weatherproof and should only be installed indoors.
- 1 x Electric Lock
- 1 x Install Kit
- 2 x Mounting Tabs
- 1 x Diode
- 1 x Manual
More latest product information of HOBK, please follow our official Twitter Account: @HOBK89016273.
There are no reviews yet.