ANSI Standard Heavy Duty Electric Strike Lock Fail Secure for Door Access Control System Mortise or Cylindrical Lock
- Fail secure, NO mode (Locked when power is removed)
- This electric strikes with 4-27/32″ faceplates are designed for use with mortise or cylindrical type lockset with up to 3/4″ latchbolt projection without deadbolt
- Electrical actuation unlocks the keeper, releasing the latchbolt so the door may be opened without operating the latch itself. The electric strike must be positioned to accommodate offset mortise latches during installation
- Designed for Metal Frame drill a hole, then install it directly
- Attention: Before placing order, please check the size of your door’s frame to avoid wrong purchase
- Holding force 1000kg / 2204lb
- Designed for Metal Frame. Drill a hole, then install it directly
- Testing to 1000000 cycles
- High-Temperature Painted, Durable and Beautiful Article
- CE Certificate by European Union, MA Certificate by China Public Security office
- Case Size (LxWxD): 85.5×25.5×39.5mm (3-23/64″ x 1″ x 1-9/16″)
- Faceplate Size (LxWxD): 123×31.7mm (4-27/32″ x 1-1/4″)
- Strike Opening (LxWxD): 36.6x16x16.6mm (1-7/16″ x 5/8″ x 21/32″)
- Latchbolt Projection: 19.1mm (3/4″)
- Face Plate Material: 304 stainless steel force structure
- Lock Material: Zinc alloy (baking varnish by high temperature)
- Holding Force: 1000kg / 2204lb
- Working Voltage: DC12V
- Current: 320mA
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Surface Temperature: Within +20℃ / 68℉
- Suitable Temperature: -10℃~+55℃(14℉-131℉)
- Operating Humidity: 0~90%(non-condensing)
- Face plate Housing: Painted Steel
- Lock tongue: Surface by coating nickel
- Function: Built-out MOV Weight: 0.34kg / 0.75lb
- Can be used with virtually any cylindrical-door locking system, which should buy seperately
- Work with mechanical lock which should buy seperately.
- Before placing order, please check the size of your door’s frame to avoid wrong purchase
- Strike lock are designed for use with mortise or cylindrical type locksets which need buy separately.
- 1 x Electric Lock (Fail-Secure mode)
- 2 x Mounting Tabs
- 1 x Diode
- 1 x Install kit
- 1 x Manual
- This strike is not weatherproof and should only be installed indoors.
More latest product information of HOBK, please follow our official Twitter Account: @HOBK89016273.
There are no reviews yet.