20 AWG Gauge 6 Conductor Bare Copper Unshielded Alarm Security Burglar Cable Wire (50ft)
- Conductor Material: Copper (high grade)
- Conductor Area CSA (per strand): 0.5mm² ／20 AWG
- Commonly used in security/CCTV & Access control installations. Alarm cable can be used in a wide variety of applications such as; connecting to PIR sensors, door/window contacts, linking control panels together and much more.
- Our quality stranded cable has copper cores and a durable, yet flexible PVC outer insulation making it ideal for any low voltage installations
- Voltage drop should be taken into consideration before installing to ensure suitability particularly if you are going over a long distance at a high current.
- Apply to security monitoring and alarm system, building intercom system, for electrical equipment internal line control, for signal control of computer, instrument, electronic equipment and automation equipment.
- 0.5mm² RVV 300/300V square meter copper wire cable extend RVV wire
- PVC riser rated jacket
- The 50ft variants in our range are hand cut to length and are not likely to be supplied on a reel.
- No. of Cores: 6
- Nominal area: 0.5mm² / 20 AWG
- Structure of conductor (No./mm): 23/0.15
- Lower limit of overall diameter: 6.2mm
- Upper limit of overall diameter: 7.8mm
- Maximum electrical resistance at 20C Ω/KM: 48.2
- Minimum insulation resistance at 70C MΩ.KM: 0.013
- Core Colours: White/Brown/Grey/Red/Blue/Black
- Conductor Material: Bare copper (high grade)
- PVC Jacket Colour: White
- Length: 50ft
- Applications: Access control panels, security panels, card readers, sensors, keypads, power, microphones, speakers, alarm system
- 1 x 50ft copper wire
More latest product information of HOBK, please follow our official Twitter Account: @HOBK89016273.